Whooping Crane Festival Vendor Fair
Become a vendor today!
You are invited to become a part of the 26th annual Whooping Crane Festival visitor experience by joining the vendor fair! The festival celebrates the endangered Whooping Crane and other birds in the Coastal Bend, and is taking place in Port Aransas, Texas on February 23–26, 2023. To get started, fill out the registration form below!
About the Fair
The Whooping Crane Festival vendor fair is a nature-related trade show, and vendors are encouraged to apply based on the following guidelines:
- Items sold must reflect nature, wildlife conservation, sustainability, or an outdoor recreation theme.
- All vendor applications will be reviewed by a committee to ensure high quality goods and services will be offered to trade show attendees.
The trade show is located at the Port Aransas Civic Center, 710 W. Avenue A (at Cut Off Rd., near the ferry boarding lanes)
Friday, February 24 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday, February 25 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m
Sunday, February 26 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Booth spaces are 8 ft. X 10 ft. Please note these dimensions and make sure your booth is not bigger than the allotted space. Pop up tents require PRIOR approval and must fit inside your booth space. Vendors with tents larger than 8x10 will be asked to take it down and could be asked to leave the trade show without refund of registration fee.
Tables and chairs are provided with your booth space, upon request.
Commercial exhibitors will be charged $250 per 8’ x 10’ area. Non-profit exhibitors will be charged $125 per 8’ x 10’ area.
Collection of Texas sales tax is the responsibility of the exhibitor. Port Aransas Tourism Bureau & Chamber of Commerce does not take a commission from sales.
Vendor booth set up will take place on Thursday, February 23 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Exhibits must be open to the public during designated hours. Each exhibitor is expected to remain open for business during these hours. No early teardowns please.
- Displays and shelving are the responsibility of the vendor. All items, displays, chairs and tables are to always remain inside the 8’ x 10’ booth space. Sharing of booth space requires prior approval and might be subject to additional charges.
- It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to oversee their booth. The Port Aransas Tourism Bureau & Chamber of Commerce will not be liable for any losses or damages occurring at the trade show.
- NO pets allowed except for authorized service dogs. Certification proof is required.
To register, fill out the form below. Complete registration form, along with description, payment, and certificate of insurance MUST be received no later than December 9, 2022.
If you are a new vendor applying to be in the show, please submit three photos of products and one photo of display, along with description of the products and/or services. Your images and description will be used to promote the Trade Show vendors on WCF website and social media platforms.