Get Your Tickets for the Third Annual Event
Southern Coast Open's PalmFest is the first family-friendly music event of its kind on the Texas Coast. Check out this event for ship channel views, your favorite dancing tunes, and good ol'fashioned Texas BBQ!
This year's festival will take place May 5–7, 2023 at Palmilla Beach's Palm Plaza. Between fantastic talent, great food, kids' activities, and more, you won't want to miss out!
What Exactly is PalmFest?
PalmFest is Southern Coast Open's live music extravaganza! What better place to listen to great music than right in the heart of this coastal town?
May 5th, 2023
- Guitar Grady at 4 p.m.
- Starseed at 7 p.m.
- Ruben V at 9 p.m.
May 6th, 2023
- Tom O'Connor at noon
- Brooke Graham at 3 p.m.
- Lane Smith at 5 p.m.
- Larry Joe Taylor at 7 p.m.
- Uncle Lucius at 9 p.m.
Parking Tips for PalmFest 2023
- Parking is available onsite at Palmilla
- Available with shuttle downtown at 717 Tarpon, Port Aransas, Texas 78373
- As with any event, carpooling and planning ahead for parking is encouraged.
- If you prefer a different mode of transportation, there is golf cart access to Palmilla via the beach or you can call Gulf Coast Taxi at (361) 749-0580.
Plan Ahead for a Great Weekend
- No outside food, drinks, or coolers
- Seating and shade will be available on property.
- No dogs allowed